Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wacktastic

I've been off of my A-game lately. Just feelng "off." I really need a vacation or something. I just want to run away.

Anywhosies...Carter and I were twittering back and forth randomly last night and it became sexual. I was going to let it go with the flow as we took our conversation from twitter to gchat and then text. His responses were not doing it for me. I guess it's me being a writer...if your words don't intrigue me or take me there, why bother? Then his responses were hella delayed.
Finally, I was like, what are you doing?

He said he was taking a practice test for his accounting class.

*record scratch*

I was so annoyed. To further the annoyance, he goes to Twitter and says

"Sexting is fun....spillin while I'm sippin, I encourage you to try it!"

WTF? Why are you on Twitter talking that shit? Furthermore, how you have time to tweet about sexting but you don't have time to effin sext properly.

So then, we went back and forth about the tweet...until I was like...whatever I'm going to bed. That was so wack what you did. He kept saying he was trying to have a little fun...amusing himself while he was studying. I kinda went in a little bit. I admit. I may have overreacted. I was pissed.

He said, "I'll call you."

I said, "Please don't."

All he could say was damn.

I said, "I'm not trying to be mean/harsh/cruel...but really, what is there to say? I thought you knew me better "

He said, "Don't be so critical. I was just trying to have a little fun."

I said, "Like you said, you don't want to talk. Like they say, no cuffin on Twitter. Like I said, good night"

It's like...Nina, what's wrong with you? You said you weren't going to eff with him anymore and then you went back and once again, you reminded yourself why.

I've said it before...I'll say it again..I can't stand a man who talks too effin much!
Right now, I'm so frustrated with these men...I'm like Jesus Lord! Send me someone who is not so wack (word of the day). This guy is too busy. This guy talks too much. This guy is too whiny. When will I find someone who is just right???

Oy!

No comments: