Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Damn You, Nepotism!

I feel especially oppressed today...which may seem a lil melodromatic, but I lost the promotion.

To the VP of Customer Care's daughter.


Bitch!
She wore sneakers to the interview! SNEAKERS!

I wish I could say that I haven't felt so stifled at a job in all my life, but I have and this shit sucks.

I feel as though I'm fighting against a huge tidal wave and the more I fight, the higher and stronger it gets. I was counting on this promotion. It was to be my 'get out of jail free' card. To make it worse, people were rooting against me. Why? Because they didn't want me to leave the department.

That's heartwarming, but who does that?

I am depressed. I feel like I'm in a box and that box is steadily filling up with water.

Does anyone have a sledgehammer I can borrow?

No comments: