Sunday, September 23, 2007

Goddamnit!

Yesterday, my soda spilled in my bag with my phone, my latest story, and all the other shit that's in there. I thought nothing of it until today when my sidekick decides to have a white screen and not turn off or on. I take it to the T-mobile store and the rude ass sales guy is like did u have it in extreme heat or cold or did u drop in the tub or something. I'm like..no...but my soda did spill. He goes bingo! Its not under warranty anymore...so you have to buy a new phone. *SONOFABITCHGODDAMNIT! FUCK!
I was so mad, I could spit! SHIT!
My funds are sort of depleted with me paying rent this week and all the other shit I
have to pay at the end of the month.

I'm so spoiled. I have to have a sidekick. I can't imagine not having a phone with im and email and web. Its just not possible.

If its not one thing...goddamnit it's another.


*sorry about the swearing...but you understand my pain.

No comments: