Friday, September 7, 2007

*treat*

Since I'm all gloom and doom and whiny - I'm sick. I'm dying. Help me! Here's an unpublished blog entry from August 24th, plucked right from the sidekick draft box.

Title: and then I went out.

Friday was a big big mess. So, Friday nite...I inteneded to let my hair down and hang with some of my good gay buddies. I was supposed to be in Newark by 11:30. 11:30 turned into 12:26 in the blink of an eye. *side note: I've been having the darndest time getting anywhere when I say I will. I have no idea why. I used to be a stickler for time. But...my friend was ok with it. Things worked out kinda perfectly. So....we meet up and we get to our friend's gathering and we don't know his apartment number. We called everyone we knew. We rode the elevators to different floors and everyone we called didn't have it, wasn't picking up or didn't have service. Finally we ask the security guard in the building. She said well there was a noise complaint in apartment 2202. I went up and told the guy but he slammed the door in my face.

What did he look like? He had heavy eyebrows.

Bingo!
We laughed and laughed and laughed about the eyebrow thing the whole night bc its so true. Oh! The gays.

We finally get there and there r boys with balloons as breasts. Dancing around doing a show. Hi-la-ri-ous.

The crowd started thinning out at around 3. I got to have some get-to-know ya one on one with the main gays of the house.. They are absolutely lovely and funny. And I realized that I get shy and introspective when around new people. But, I adore them.
We left at 4ish. Drove around the village around 5. Omg! 5 o'clock in
the morning you would think it was 5 in the afternoon. Girls. Girls. Girls. Galore.

*Of course you know when I say girls I mean gay men and transexuals.
Surprisingly, I did not see any lesbians. They probably knew that its not a decent time for a lady to be out

I got home at 6:30. Conked out by 7am.

Great nite had by all.

No comments: