Friday, September 28, 2007

Drinkin w/the boss man

I'm so tipsy right now....borderline drunk...we'll see if this makes any sense.

After work, I wanted a cocktail.I went out with GiGi, LP, and Aladdin (my boss - well one of my bosses). He paid for all but one of my 4 drinks... Things were going great until the end of the night when he wanted to play the "would you fuck" game with all of the men in the office, saving himself for last. He talked about how he likes all 3 of us, he thinks I'm soooo cute, and how he loves to eat the pussy. Specifically, he'd eat Gi's and my puss for an hr and a half. Ummmmm.....yea....

We all changed the subject the good girls we are!

Apple Martinis are the devil.

I'm making chicken alfredo! Yummmm....
I hope I don't feel this in the morning....ugh.....

No comments: