Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Look Outside Your Window: There's a Recession Happening, Y'know...

That's really what I wanted to say to this persistent collection agent.
I'm going to pay the credit card off. I am electing to do it in 4 months instead of 3, saving myself $75 per month that's going to go to yet another student loan.

Seeing her commission decrease, she caught a 'tude.

You must not know 'bout me. When someone gets rude or huffy with me...I get extra professional...

I don't play! Lol

Because at the end of the day, I don't take you home with me and I will have my way somewhere in the equation.

Needless to say, I will be paying it off in 4 payments....and it will be off my credit report by the end of the year- Hallelujah!!

It got me to thinking about my other resolutions. I haven't really stuck to them as much as this. I wanted to beat myself up but held back. We get so caught up in everything we want to do. I am a prized multi-tasker but also lately, I've been taking my time with certain things.

I figure, you can't go up and down at the same time. I'm on the right track...headed in the right direction.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile