Friday, February 20, 2009

Worker Drone

*shout outs to liz. what's the female version of bromance?? hmmm...

Around 3pm, I start jocking the clock hard (!!!) Shit! Its only 3:04...I am ready to go. 3:06? Only 2 minutes passed...fiddlesticks...

I'm in the bathroom because its the only place I feel comfortable using my phone. People don't crazy glue their fingers to their phones on the regular, who'd a thunk it?

Today's Pay Day, Job #2...woo hoo! I need to juggle my quest for cute shoes with needing to fix my hair and nails, decisions...decisions...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

6 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

lol. hang in there. don't look at the clock...its depressing.

Solomon said...

Don't think too hard... Just do!

Liz said...

awwww.. thanks for the shout out you little worker bee you... the queen bee (moi) is proud of you... YOU CAN DO IT! LOL!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

must be nice

deola said...

Fine post

Janelle said...

worker drones of the world unite!!!