Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What DE Hell?

I woke up this morning with a scratch in my throat. By the time I got to work it was a full-on cold. The pharmacist told me it wasn't a cold and to just take some sore throat drops. By the time I got home, I have a bitchin headache and a fever. I am no good sick (You guys know this). HELP!

Because I feel like poo...of course I canceled the date with DK. I can't have him seeing me with half-dazed eyes, runny nose and reduced to a child with silent pleadings...of HELP ME!

Its too early to expect him to take care of me.

Something is wrong with my fridge. My freezer is melting.I checked the thermostat...it works fine. I turned off the power from the fuse box and then turned it on...that's fine. All the food in it has gone bad...what can I do? I'm sick! AND I just went grocery shopping last week! My joint is fully stocked! *sigh*

I found out my grandmother is back in the hospital. She was sitting alone n the house for 2 days before her landlord found her and called an ambulance. How did he expect I would know? He didn't even have the courtesy to call me. Geez Louise. To be honest, I didn't even feel bad/sad/genuine concern. Just tired. I tell her to call me if she needs anything. When I call her she lies and says everything is fine. WTF??? I am not a mind-reader and that "I'm old and made so many mistakes that I deserve to be sad and rot away in my house" thing is TIRED...and so am I.

I left mad comments on everyone's blog and they didn't go through.

Oh, and the cherry on top is that my phone won't charge with the wall charger. It only charges from my computer. Why yes! This is the new phone I just got like a week ago. It literally takes 8 hours to charge fully from the computer and an hour to charge from the wall.

#Jesusbeatropicalislandandacolddrink

I feel like I just can't deal. I don't even wanna tell my mom/the landlord because all I'm gonna hear is how I don't give her any money and I expect a light in the hallway and working refrigerators. May the Lord strengthen me because its true...when it rains, it pours.

On ze bright side. rocky made me laugh today...i was walking him for about 20 minutes and then we got back to my house...he ran to the grass and just laid in it....his tongue sticking out like he was in heaven. He is such a joy to have around.

No comments: