Thursday, July 16, 2009

5 Minute Reminisce

I watched as he crossed the street. The familiar bop, the way he always held his hands clasped in front of him. He was always alert.

I smiled as it took him a moment to recognize me.

We embraced as I felt the familiar arms. I squeezed him close. Yes, I missed him.

It brought back memories as I smelled his cologne. He was only going to the store, yet he smelled great. He looked great and I was a puddle.

We talked shortly as he told me of his struggle. He's been out of wok since September. Yikes!I told him of my recent plight and my current passion.

I remember all too well. His passion. It was once me as we necked in the hallways of our high school. Later, morning sex as we both figured out sophomore years of college or life.

I remember kisses on nipples, tongues exploring. It was time to say goodbye and I wanted it to extend past polite hellos in the street. I wanted him to hold me. He looked at me with that familiar look in his eye.

All I had to do was say the word and we could've gone there.

I walked away.

I still smell the faint scent of his cologne on my clothes.

Man, I miss the comfort of a man!

1 comment:

Trish said...

There is nothing I love more than a man that smells great! I miss the man comfort too but I don't miss the bs, so I guess I'll stay where I am for now...