Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 3 - Sept Blog Challenge

What is your idea of the perfect first date?

I think first dates should be easy, casual, cool and quick - no more than 2 hours. I would wear T-shirt, jeans, heels and would be picked up in your car and we would go to some place fun: an outdoor eatery, a gallery showing, something where there's people and there's something else going on so that if convo is lacking, we can say...oh look at this painting or that kite. The chemistry between us is great and we don't want to leave yet, so we get dessert. My fave place in NYC is Le Petit Belge. They closed down but they served belgian waffles with any topping you could think of on it. Afterwards, you take me home...walk me to my door and bam! Right on the kisser! Lol.

There you have it. If it happens to be cold outside the date would go differently but perfect dates happen in the summer.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: