Sunday, January 27, 2008

Semi-colon

And I question whether or not we were right in our decision.
And I wonder if I moved to a town where I only know him, 8 hours away
from this life that I built around me if it would work.
And I think of him every day.
And I wish that things were black and white...not just shades of gray.
And I wish the tears would fall when I beckon them.
And I wish I could hate him.
And I wish there was bitterness to drive away.
But there is frustration.
But there are questions.
But there are things only for him that I would do.
But there is so much time spent longing, loving, and living together.
But, I would walk the circumfrence of the Earth for him if I knew that
things would be ok.
But I wish they were.
But I remember when things were good.
But I know there is still love bubbling inside of both of our hearts.
But my arms still miss him.
But in the back of my mind, there is still hope.

No comments: