Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So Much on My Mind, Just Can't Recline

*random post*

I hope my recent swing on the mood pendulum is hormonal. I've been so blah...I don't know why. I just don't want to do anything besides staring off into space.
For a budding entrepreneur...(I say that half-facetiously) its a bad thing...very bad.

*shrug*

My favorite sister contacted me out of the blue. Yay! She's doing well. She just turned 50. Her husband isn't being a dick. All is well with her.

After buying a necklace, make-up, and now a skirt online...I've realized, I hate waiting for things in the mail. Its sort of inevitable since these items were all under $20.

This is all making me think I should go to therapy for real for real. It seems like depression again. I'm not sure what's triggering it. I don't feel like eating. I just want to sleep sleep sleep. *sigh*

Girls on Twitter talked me into having a make-up party. I've decided since my last venture...doing a full face for under $100, I can't sell myself short. I can't offer free services unless I know it will be low impact. Yes, this is something I love, but it is costly. I can only hope people who call themselves my friends will really support me.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: