Monday, January 19, 2009

I might be a little late...

myspace comments

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite bloggers. Yes, I'm looking at you: Young Woman on a Journey!
And although you missed being a beautiful Aquarian by 3 days...I still heart you!


In the two years I've blogged, I've met some truly beautiful people from all walks of life. YW is one of them. She is smart, traveled, funny, and real. Her blog is thought-provoking and true to life, to the point where I feel like I'm reading my diary at times.

Here are some of my favorite posts:

Questions

I Wish You Knew Me


I Lack Patience

Let Me Tell Ya'll


Hope your day was happy, sweetie!

2 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

Thank you love. it was the most perfect the day could have been this year. Thank you for the love and I feel the same way about you and your blog! yaaay for blogger friends!

Young woman on a journey said...

btw...you are so awesome. this made my whole weekend!