Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sleep, the Knitter of all Wounds

Escapes me, even when I'm exhausted. What gives???

I had to move my other blog to wordpress and I'm kinda sad about it. I love blogger. Wordpress seems so serious. Bah!

Aussie hit me up on the dating site we met on. He kept viewing my profile and then he finally emailed me. Shortly after, I deleted it.

Then I felt bad because by shortly after, I mean the next day. It was just weird and I don't really take that site too seriously anyway.

So, I text him that I was fine and thanks for asking. Lol, like 3 weeks late. Oh well. He deleted my number and that's why he hit me up on POF. We texted back and forth some catch-up questions.

He called me. He wishes to hang out some time. Hmmm...I will say it was nice to hear from him. I don't want to be with him anymore. All I want from him is sex. Just gotta figure out where he's at and if he can handle it.

In the meantime, I'm just trying to catch some zzzz's.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: