Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ugh!

I look like hell today. I feel like hell. I just want to turn over in my bed and frankly, I hate my damn job.

Today, is just so blah.

But, they say when you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all.

I did my make-up on the train, like most days...this older lady, could been my mom's age, was reading a Vogue Magazine (so you know she was cool) looked up and mouthed, "your make-up is so fierce" and gave me a thumbs up. That put a smile on my face.

Anyway, I'm looking like the baby they took the candy from.

*sigh*
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

4 comments:

Muze said...

aww. it'll get better.

can't be that bad of a day when the makeup is fierce. lol.

tyra has infected the nation with that word. lol. and now, beyonce. lol

Jasmine said...

lol we all have those days! Feels like almost everyday is like that for me I swear lol.But better days ahead!
By the way, thanks for following my blogs

Jasmine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina said...

I'm a fag-hag, when we say fierce, we mean horrible. lol