Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sad

"I admit I still fantasize about you." - Kanye West,

I just want to wallow in silence and listen to my thoughts and the sound of my teeth grinding together. That's what I do when I'm stressed.

I feel as though I've been slapped.

And like there was some big test I failed. I know I did.

I'm not ready to let go. I was just getting used to the idea of a partner. Of a reason to smile when love songs came on my iPod.

and tomorrow, it will be gone?

Is it because of me? Am I the one at fault? Did I not do my part?

I did my best. I think.

I know. I did.

I learned with Afroman, you can't force a puppy to be a dog. So, I must let go gracefully.

But, this hurts.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Trish said...

I know it does, I've been there. But he's showing you that this may come to be common if you continue with him. Stay strong.

Hustlin In Lipgloss said...

stay strong

Liz said...

awww nina... eff him. you will get the MAN that you need soon.