Tuesday, December 30, 2008

and I know...

I said I was going to update this blog regularly.

Honestly, I'm sad. I'm more than sad. I feel like bursting into tears at my desk right now. I feel so empty inside. I feel vapid and like a waste of a ball of energy. Nothing, would be a step up for me right now.

I'm depressed for several reasons, I wish not to discuss at the present.

And, so, I am pouring sugary happy glitter dust on my other blog, because that's what is keeping me sane right now.

I'm trying to feign excitement over the new year because you've got to fake it til you make it, right? and momma said if you have nothing good to say, stfu - and all those other euphemisms they bombard you with growing up.

Truth is, I really want that zest for life again. It just takes. So. Much. Right. Now.

Hopefully, this will pass in a few days....

I love you guys and will probably still comment on your blogs....but I just need a break.

No comments on this one. Just......me venting.