Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Diarrhea of the Mouth

There are those who need to connect with someone. Who must have conversation to feel like they apart of the human race and that you like them are going through the same thing.I am missing this gene.I do not fancy random people speaking to me at random times.

Mr. Migraine did not help this feeling 12:25am on the bus going home. I wanted to hear nothing. I wanted to say nothing. But a woman got on the bus at 12:11. She got off at 12:25. I know this because she would not stop talking the entire time. In those 14 minutes I found that she has to get her passport renewed. Is flying out the country to visit her mom, left her favorite watch at work and it was stolen qucikly, and that the bus driver gets off of work at 1:30am.I just wanted to go home in silence. I'm funny like that. I don't like loud talking in the morning either. It disrupts my whole mood. That's why I stopped taking the 3 train to work on sat/sun mornings. You always have the nurses who want to converse loudly. All I wanna do is act like I'm still in the bed asleep. Give me the drunks on the A train everyday. Who cares if its out of my way a little. At least I'm guaranteed a seat.

Do you know she had the gall to give me a dirty look because I refused to join in the bus discussion of something mundane like how sweet it is to get off work at 1:30am. That's not sweet. You can never go out with a schedule like that.

The nerve!

No comments: