Saturday, July 7, 2007

What a Saturday is about....

After work, I felt like my head was being compressed with all the stuff
going on...so I decided to walk to Bryant Park. My skin hadn't seen
sunlight in so long, it started to sting on contact...weird.
I sat down and looked around (after my soda exploded on me..chocolate
fell on my skirt and I didn't notice until it halfway melted, and I
searched for a pen for 10 mins) and looked around. Ahhh....my
people...meaning New Yorkers...a small group of girls giggling..an older
couple holding hands...kids running around in the adorable not so
annoying way....and errr...a girl in a red halter top bikini? What?
Yes...it was hot. Hot enough for beads of sweat to have formed in less
than 5 minutes of being out there...but a bikini....ok chick. Moving
on.

This is a weekend, I thought.

Of course I had to leave because the cynic in me thought to budget and
became stressed and decided all that sitting in the sun is overated
unless its in another city...say Miami....lol

No comments: