Sunday, April 6, 2008

Good Fences Make Good Neighbours

Blair Underwood and I text(ed) and called each other, randomly running the gambit of who can see each other when. I was randomly thinking.."I like this guy."

Because he can take a joke.

.....and be 6ft4, 250 solid pounds does not fucking hurt.

So, there we were - in a pickle.

He works at one job 3 - 11pm. His days off of Fri/Sat. On those days, he bounces (yea...) at a club at night. I work mid-shift 10/11-6/7. My days off are Sunday/Monday.

I had to ask myself....is the universe trying to tell you something.

My weekend was stacked with engagements.

BU:"Come by my house when I get off of work on Thursday. I get off at 11pm. We can watch a movie."
ME: "Ummm...how about we go some place public."
BU: "When"

NO dates/times were appropiate.

ME: "Fine. But don't try any funny business."
BU: "I won't. I'll be good."
ME: "Yes. Just because you're 14 inches taller than me and way stronger doesn't mean I can't slam your ass to the ground."
BU: "You're crazy. I won't take advantage of you."

And so, Thursday night found me getting primped watching Sex in the City on HBO on Demand and nervous.

(to be continued....)

No comments: