Saturday, April 26, 2008

Life Comes at you Fast

So...yea...a lot has been going on and I'm gonna try and wrap this up.

* the daytime supervisor is out sick. They think either she has an ulcer
or some other gastro-intestinal issue. I'm acting supervisor for now. It
really is a tough job. The CEO of the company calls me every other hour
with some mundane question if he thinks a price is too high or low.

* I'm so sleepy and its chilly outside. I just want to be curled up by
the tv.

* Speaking of tv, I've been fine without it. I haven't been home but I
imagine it's fine.

* I just want to go to Miami and fall asleep on the beach under a blue
umbrella with the Sun on my face.

*I think its annoying when people walk slowly on stairs.

*I was just crushing on a whiteboy who I'm 99.9% sure he was gay. He was
sooo cute and not flamboyant. He was just a cool ass dude.

* Speaking of dude, I called my boss that yesterday.

* Did I mention that I was exhausted and it was 5:30 and I was supposed
to leave work at 4.

* I hate hearing people talk. Thank God for iPods because if I have to
hear other people's conversations on the train, I'd literally go
ape-shit.

* I think I'm anemic. Serioously, I'm always cold.

* I have 3 other posts chillin in my drafts box. Hopefully, I'll pump
those out.

* I'm contemplating what's for breakfast. Hmm...

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

miami would be a good look for u, im thinking about opening a branch of my dog store in s. beach