Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yay for Consecutive Posts!

Yes...I'm patting myself on the back of a week of back to back posts!

Has it really been that eventful? Or am I just being more pensive? I
find myself typing away on my sidekick either every morning this week or
every evening. It works. I get my thoughts out. The world is happier.

Moving right along....

I need to be better with my finances. I'm really fucking up. I can't
live hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck and continue to do the
pageants, have a social life, and be a budding fashionista. I can't
stand being broke all the time anymore. I haven't figured out if its
because I need a second job or if I'm just mis-managing my money. It
might be both. My mom thinks I go out too much. She might be right.
(Yes! I said my mom might be right about something.)

I've already committed to going to Miami in June and to 2 more balls.
One this weekend and one next month.

So...........

That's that.

I just know I have to do better. I have to write out a budget and abide
by that and yes, say no when my friends who(the majority of) live at
home ask me to go out.

I'm not really missing out on anything...right?

No comments: