Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Morning After...

aka Good Fences Make Good Neighbours Pt. 3

Part 1..

Part 2..

ooook...let's boogie

The alarm interrupted us at 6 o'clock in the morning and I felt the warmth of his body leave me to turn it off.

"I'm sorry, love. I usually wake up early to work out with my personal trainer."

I nodded, wanting to snuggle in the nook of his underarm once again. He obliged my telepathic demands.

We lay there, him falling asleep almost immediately.

There was a knock at the door.

"Ayo, B?" He roused, lazily. He got up. I remembered his delicious frame. "Yo, you got a black tie?"

"I'm sorry, Nina, that's my brother. I need to turn on the light."He brought out his tie-rack and I was tempted to think about all the things we could do with those ties. (*evil grin*)

He handed his brother the tie through the door.

He stared at my face. It was startling. (Especially because I know my make-up was all over my face.) I began to hide in his mountain of pillows and sheets.

"You're beautiful. Come on. Don't do that."

He held me. He kissed me.

"Climb on top of me."

I obliged.

((Insert all sorts of deliciousness))

I wanted to be tired the rest of the day, but I was oddly on a high.

I smiled at the thought of him, replaying scenes of him in my mind. His kiss...his caress...the way he lifted me and dropped me.

I didn't feel bad abt my choice. I felt no guilt or remorse. In the back of my mind, I hoped he'd call.



(Is this becoming like the "Trapped in the Closet" series?)

2 comments:

Janelle said...

no ma'am not at all like the trapped in the closet series....happy to see you got a little something to keep you smiling!!!

Diddy Bop said...

fa real. go nina. can i squeal in girly excitement for u? lol