Monday, April 14, 2008

Who is this WOMAN?

K, soooo...I'm a little tipsy and Mother Nature has chosen to let me know that I am not with child by making me bleed from my crotch and bloat me like a character from the Macy's Parade.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...every text I get, I think it's from Blair.

but of course...it is not.

And so, I walk by his house and resist the urge to:

1. Throw a brick through his living room window

OR

2. Circle the block one two....too many times, in hopes of bumping into him.


And I stop myself...each time. Because, that is not cute.

I think to myself...

Who is this woman and what has she done with Nina.

Or maybe I should ask questions the day I don't stop myself and either have to explain a hole through someone's window or why the cops are called for a prowler.

No comments: