Sunday, May 31, 2009

Exhausted

I have a feeling it'll be quickie posts until something BIG happens.

Its Sunday night at 10:30 and I'm SO ready to go to sleep. I have soooo many things to do and I'm just a little overwhelmed.

Just a little? Ummm, yea.

I need comp cards but I realized I need a photographer and a model because the images in my head can't be transferred to paper without those 2 things involved.

Dramarama!

And it takes money more than likely.

I'm grinding hard which is funny because I kept telling myself this summer would be relaxing.

Uh, yeah right.

*le sigh*

I've been having moments of extreme doubt and fear gripping me at the most inopportune times.
Those voices saying I don't know what I'm doing. I'm going to fail. I have no talent.

And then.
$$ is such a huge issue right now. I gave my tithes in church and I was sooooooooooo worried. I'm sure it will come back to me. I'm trying not to hurt for it.

I know it will be okay as long as I'm persistent.

*le sigh*
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: