Monday, May 18, 2009

Huff and Puff

I'm grumpy and upset this morning. My weekend was good but before I recap...I have to vent first...

Ok, so on Friday...Afroman(AM) and I was supposed to hang out. I cancelled and then I uncancelled.

I woke up feeling yucky and called out of work. I realized I lost my ID and so it kind of worked out since I had to go to the DMV to get it replaced. So, I hit AM up at 11am asking if he wanted to hang. He said yes but he wouldn't be free until after 1. I told him I had something else to do so I hustled to the city to be free by 1 so he didn't have to run around with me and we could just walk around the city and what not. He agreed. Ok, I was at the DMV talking on the phone and I realized it was after 1 (precisely 1:20pm) and I hadn't heard from him. I called him. There was laughing and talking in the background.

"Oh I got caught up in conversation with my brother and sister. I'm still home. I'm leaving now."

Ok...I still had 20 people in front of me...I had time to wait for him.

2pm and I was out, so I called him.
"Oh, I'm still home. Can my brother and sister come with me?"

I said yes but I was fuming! Did I mention he was here since Mother's Day and I offered for him to come meet and have lunch with me at work. All week, it didn't happen.

So, I called him back and told him I didn't want to wait for him. I was going to find something else to do. He was short with me and hung up. He was pissed.

"Good," I thought. Honestly, because that's messed up....all week he couldn't give me 3 hours (including travel time) to hang out with me? And finally! Friday comes and he has to bring his sister and brother. I didn't really want to be bothered with them, honestly...I wanted to have a conversation with him and them being there, it wasn't going to happen.

So...whatever, Saturday we didn't speak. Sunday, I went to the AIDS walk and I got home and saw him on Twitter. So, I sent him a BBM:

"You know...I'm upset and I wasn't going to say anything but I can't hold it in. But its like...why explain it to u when obviously u don't care"

He didn't say anything.

I went to bed saying I was done and was planning to just block him out of my life...
I prayed for God to show me what to do...

I can't really hear Him too well. Either that or He's cosigning because I still want to do it...I guess when you don't know what to do you, you just stand still.

We'll see what will come of this...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Trish said...

I hate that feeling. Wondering where the answer is...

Young woman on a journey said...

hmm...that's a tough one.