Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Recap: Friday

I worked from 9-1:30 and hustled to my dentist's appointment. I couldn't WAIT to get these darn stitches out! I was nervous he would have to put more in because I pulled out two and I knew it hadn't fully healed.

So, I go into the examination room. I think my dentist was flirting with me but I'm not sure because he's from Mississippi. Lol. So all the babes and jokes could be normal, right? Right.

I was stressing because I wasn't sure how I was going to pay the $67 fee, pay back $50 I owe a friend, and buy a Mother's Day gift. To my surprise, they didn't make me pay the $67.

I ended up getting my nails done as I was waiting for my friend. He didn't want to go out and so I spent Friday night changing my shower curtain and straightening up a bit.

I fell asleep at like 8pm.

Granny-status for real, lol
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

Trish said...

LOL! I have those moments too when I'm at home thinking, man I feel old. But nothing like some R&R so I don't complain. Great that you didn't have to pay that fee and got to do something for you.

Young woman on a journey said...

um, that actually sounds good. sometimes you just need to chill and just be. good thing you didn't have to pay the $67 though!