Thursday, May 28, 2009

THAT'S what Friends are For!

So....tell me if I'm over-reacting because let's face it...I do! Lol

Ummmmmmmm......
Afroman was supposed to do a logo for me. He offered to do it like 2 months ago.

Today, I don't have a one...surprised? Didn't think so!

I'm on my grind and I asked him to do what he could and send it to me last night.

It sucked...which may or may not have been his fault.

So, I sent him different fonts and things because I wanted him to invert the logo across my comp cards.

So, I'm sending him stuff and he's not responding. Hmmm...

So, I give it some time and I go at it again.

Know that I am a persistent son of a gun...so, he goes...

I don't think I'm the right person to help you.

*blank stare*

I said...well I sent you the font I want, can you cut and paste it to form the first letter of my the words..and then use a regular script font for everything else? So, we (or rather I) don't have to pay for it.

No response.

Hmmmmm.

I asked him a tech-y question. He responded.

MotherEffer!

WHY doesn't he want to help me? What does he do all day? He's unemployed!

Furthermore, why do I even effing bother!

The only reason I didn't go off is because there's one last thing I'm going to ask him....

should I be mad or no? I mean, HONESTLY!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

he's predictable so you shouldn't be mad at him. maybe he just isn't confident in his skills. more than likely he just doesn't feel like doing it. so i suggest finding a back up

EDE said...

Nina, as an older woman I would like to give you some advice. Afroman doesn't want to be bothered. He's not answering because he doesn't want to be bother with doing the logo. It said he would do it because he sounded like a nice thing to say; not because he meant it. His actions are speaking rather loudly; and, it's in you best interest to listen to them. Find another way to get your logo done that doesn't include Afroman. Cut the ties now with this guy because he definitely doesn't want what you want. Actions speak just a clear as words.

EDE said...

I'm rushing because I have a 9AM meeting to attend this morning. However, I really wanted to leet you know the following and ended up posting with typos, etc.

Here's a re-do:
Nina, as an older woman, I would like to give you some advice. Afroman doesn't want to be bothered. He's not answering because he doesn't want to be bothered with doing the logo. He said he would do it because it sounded like a nice thing to say at the time he said it; not because he meant it. His actions are speaking rather loudly; and, it's in your best interest to listen to them. Find another way to get your logo done that doesn't include Afroman. Cut the ties now with this guy because he definitely doesn't want what you want. Actions speak just as clear as words.