Monday, March 23, 2009

Natural Blues

so...good news and bad news...

bad news:
my part time job supervisor gave me a heads up i might be getting fired tomorrow. the only way i can save my job is by working 7 days a week 6pm to 10pm. my 9 - 5 job ends april 19th...this means that for a month, i'll be working 7 days a week, 80 hours a week. after then, i'll be working 20 hours a week. that's IF they give me the option to do that...my chest hurts...

good news:
my sister is out of the hospital. she calls it her miracle. she had people everywhere praying for her and i'm so so so happy she's doing better. there's still a ways to go until she's 100%..she'll probably will never be 100% and i still have to find a way to get to her..maybe working 7 days a week will help...thank you for all your prayers and well-wishes! i found 2 old friends agan, 1- sm, she was 3 years older than me..but it was the difference between being a senior in high school and being a sophomore. she was weird and quirky like me and her boyfriend was SOOOOOOOOOO cute! we lost touch after she graduated high school, naturally...but she foud me on fb. another friend, md, was my ace in college. talking to her made me feel so...eh about my life. she's been to cambodia, africa, thailand, new zealand...and she's currently living in australia. but, she's coming home next month.so...yay!


but ya'll what is i'm gone do?????? any suggestions will be helpful.

No comments: