Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So...

I have a job for now.

I'll get a call tomorrow and be told my fate.

My friend, isis is in town for a few days. Her bf is gonna do something big tomorrow...excited. Hateration has started already.

Hmmmm....

I am so protective of my friends, I want to rub out the person talking ish.... But, I can't and I won't. They're strong enough to handle it.
My bro - faux bro- placed his hands on my face and kissed me on the forehead. He's sooooo good. If I were attracted to him, I would so date him and be with him. He's with Isis and he treats her like a goddess and she deserves that.

Arrrgh. I wish certain people didn't read this.

Most often, I use this space to be honest with myself...but 7500 hits later, I feel like full disclosure is expected. But I want to talk abt it but I want to tell so and so, et al to close their eyes....

Now I've made a big fuss so its like anticipation of what I'm going to say. When its really just 2 words..

-I'm ------.

Its not pregrant, horny, hungry (but that,too), sad, depressed, or any of that. If you figure the what the word is, I'll give you a big wet kiss or ummm, maybe not...lol.

Can you tell I'm tired and my mind is rambling? Oh well...not too much from you, YW! Lol...I know..I know...oh wellsies...
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: